About Me

My photo
I am a student of the Universe and a disciple SGI President Daisaku Ikeda. I believe in maximizing every precious moment here. I love music, singing, dancing, reading, writing, and dialogues with motivated people. I believe in the Unlimited Power and Wonder of the Human Body to Maintain and Heal itself, without unnecessarily risky surgeries, tests, biopsies, pharmaceutical drugs and long hospital stays. My Motto: PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WHY YOU NEED SUPPLEMENTS

Coming Soon.... 

TEN REASONS WHY YOU NEED HIGH QUALITY NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
In order to take control of your health and free yourself from the risks that are often associated with Surgery, Drugs, and Hospitalization; it is "Essential" to do three things: eat right, exercise, and take quality Nutritional Supplements.  Every week for the next 10 weeks we will share with you the importance of these vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.


No comments:

Post a Comment