About Me

My photo
I am a student of the Universe and a disciple SGI President Daisaku Ikeda. I believe in maximizing every precious moment here. I love music, singing, dancing, reading, writing, and dialogues with motivated people. I believe in the Unlimited Power and Wonder of the Human Body to Maintain and Heal itself, without unnecessarily risky surgeries, tests, biopsies, pharmaceutical drugs and long hospital stays. My Motto: PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Exercise with Sun and Water, but wear SunBlock

Have fun in the Sun, but be careful.  Its also good to wear protective clothing in the ocean during the day time. The reflection of the sun against the water in the ocean and the water on your skin is a recipe for severe sunburn. Try to cover all parts of the body you can, within reason, and take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment