About Me

My photo
I am a student of the Universe and a disciple SGI President Daisaku Ikeda. I believe in maximizing every precious moment here. I love music, singing, dancing, reading, writing, and dialogues with motivated people. I believe in the Unlimited Power and Wonder of the Human Body to Maintain and Heal itself, without unnecessarily risky surgeries, tests, biopsies, pharmaceutical drugs and long hospital stays. My Motto: PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

Friday, January 6, 2012

WHAT DOCTOR CAN YOU REALLY TRUST?

     When my mother died, it started me thinking about what she went through the final three years of her life. It wasn't what I would call her 'crowning glory.'  Living with dignity should include dying with dignity as well, don't you think?  But this did not happen. I was really shocked at what I saw in the "noble" medical profession.
     This is just a taste of what happened. 
     First, the doctors claimed she needed a quadruple bypass, at 84 years of age. However, they took the veins for the heart from the wrong leg.  

     Second, less than two years later when she had an angioplasty, the medical team noticed that three of the newly bypassed veins and arteries near her heart were blocked again. So the bypass was unnecessary. However, she could never walk well after her surgery because of the leg. They took the veins and the lymphatic system out of her already damaged leg; causing the leg to retain an enormous amount of fluid, which they could never eliminate.        
     Then they gave her the wrong medication, because they failed to look at her chart. She had to go two times, in an abulance, from one hospital to another and back, to have a blood transfusion..... totally caused by a failure to look at her chart.
     Fourth, when she starting to regain her health, I took some excellent nutritional supplements and the research to back them up to her cardiologist. He just said, "She doesnt need that."  Those nutritional supplements could have extended her life and vastly improved the quality of her life as well.
     In any case, I can't repect a closed minded doctor.
     Sincerely, Philip Jay Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment