About Me

My photo
I am a student of the Universe and a disciple SGI President Daisaku Ikeda. I believe in maximizing every precious moment here. I love music, singing, dancing, reading, writing, and dialogues with motivated people. I believe in the Unlimited Power and Wonder of the Human Body to Maintain and Heal itself, without unnecessarily risky surgeries, tests, biopsies, pharmaceutical drugs and long hospital stays. My Motto: PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Top 30 Internet Marketing Gurus for past 5 Years..... Who Did I Miss?

Mike Dillard or Jay Abraham: Top 26 Internet Marketing Gurus?
See my list of the top 26.....From: Jan 2007 - Jan 2012.........Who did I miss?
Check it out and pass it on, let me know.   Who do you want to add, who do you want to delete, and why.
No specific order.
Thanks:
Sincerely, Philip Jay Gould

1. Mike Dillard
2. Brian Tracy
3. Jay Abraham
4. John Carlton
5. Dan Kennedy
6. Tim Sales
7. Rich Schefren
8. Tony Robbins
9. T. Harv Ecker
10. Seth Godin
11. Stephen R. Covey
12. Jack Canfield,
13. Zig Zigler,
14. Alex mandossian
15. Bob Procter
16. Mike Filsaime
17. Brad Fallon
18. Gary Vaynerchuk
19. Gary Halbert
20. Mark Victor Hansen
21. John Vitale
22. Stephen Pierce
23. Yaro Starak
24. Willie Crawford,
25. Lynn Terry
26. Ray Higdon





No comments:

Post a Comment